CONTACT THE DOCTOR
Welcome to Dr. Gus Galante’s plastic surgery practice in Northwest Indiana, with offices in Schererville and Valparaiso. Dr. Galante offers a full range of cosmetic surgery procedures for the breast, face and body. We strive to provide top-quality patient care and achieve the results you desire from cosmetic surgery. Our goal is to create an environment where you can relax and feel comfortable making important and personal decisions about your body and your appearance.
Dr. Galante makes patient education, clear communication and natural-looking results his priorities for the people who visit him for plastic surgery from Merrillville, Munster, and Crown Point, Indiana, and beyond. Request a complimentary consultation with Dr. Galante, or visit with him at either his Schererville or Valparaiso plastic surgery center.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Gus Galante’s impressive qualifications and endearing qualities make him among the best and most highly regarded plastic surgeons in Indiana. His impressive results are evidence of his world-class surgical training and years of experience. His genuine, easy personality makes patients feel comfortable, supported, and able to talk openly. Learn more about Dr. Galante and you’ll understand why thousands of women and men have entrusted their looks and their lives to him.
Dr. Galante grew up in Northwest Indiana, so it was a natural choice for the location of his practice. He has admiration and respect for the women and men who call this area home, and his patient testimonials are a clear indication that the feelings are mutual. Locals honored his practice by voting it one of the best Cosmetic Surgery Centers in The Times of Northwest Indiana’s 2014 Best of the Region contest.
In addition to serving their patients, Dr. Galante and his caring staff regularly give back to locals in need by donating time and services to a variety of charitable organizations in the community.
322 U.S. 41 103
Schererville, IN 46375
- Anterior Thighs
- Fat Transplantation
- Female Breast Reduction
- Hips and Waists
- Inner Thighs
- Male Breast Reduction
- Males Flanks
- Outer Thighs
- State Licensed And/Or Approved Medical Surgical Facility
- IV Analgesia/Sedation and Tumescent Technique
- IV Anesthesia/Sedation (Conscious Sedation/Mac) and Tumescent Technique
- Liposuction plus General Anesthesia
- Liposuction plus General Anesthesia + Tumescent Local Anesthesia
- 3 to 4 mm linear incisions
- More Than 21 Days
- Some are closed and some are left open
- Medical degree from Indiana University, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society in recognition of his academic distinction
- General surgery training at Loyola University Medical Center
- Plastic surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center
- Fellowship in aesthetic surgery and reconstructive breast surgery at the Institute for Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Nashville, Tennessee
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery