Cellulaze Anti-Cellulite Treatment from Cynosure
Introducing Cellulaze from Cynosure, the only treatment that attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite. A minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by a qualified physician, Cellulaze is a new anti-cellulite treatment clinically proven to increase your skin's natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts. All from just one simple anti-cellulite treatment.
How Cellulaze works: a unique approach
Aging, hormones, genetics and dramatic weight changes can all play a role in the appearance of cellulite. These factors can cause connective tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin. And that creates the “cottage cheese” effect you wish you could eliminate, which is even easier to see if you have thin skin.
You can’t control these factors, regardless of how many miles you run or salads you eat. But you can control how you treat cellulite. Many other anti-cellulite treatments focus on cellulite superficially, applying treatment above the skin. Only Cellulaze treats the fibrous bands beneath the skin, while also thickening and adding elasticity to the skin.
One simple anti-cellulite treatment. One incredibly smooth body.
Cellulaze delivers results that last, and all it takes is a single anti-cellulite treatment. Here’s what you can expect during your procedure:
- Your physician will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you'll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
Your physician will use the SideLight™ 3D Cellulaze laser fiber to:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
Here’s what to expect after your procedure:
- You'll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. Your physician may ask you to wear a compression garment
- You'll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
An impressive body of clinical proof
Cellulaze has been thoroughly investigated to ensure safer, more effective results. A clinical study showed that a single Cellulaze treatment improved the appearance of cellulite for one year with few side effects2. Further, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results one year post-procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze treatment to a friend. The data also indicate compelling improvements in skin quality. Thicker, more elastic skin can help improve the appearance of cellulite. Cellulaze was shown to increase skin thickness by 25%, and skin elasticity by 29% even after 1 year —significant claims that other anti-cellulite treatments don't make. In a qualified physician's hands, Cellulaze gives you visibly smoother, healthier looking skin—an anti-cellulite treatment that lasts.
For more information visit Cellulaze.com